Electrology makes permanent hair removal a reality for anybody who would like to enjoy hair free skin without hassle. This is a great option for difficult hairs, or hair Electrolysis is a permanent hair removal procedure where a small probe is inserted into the hair follicle, delivering an electrical current which destroys the follicle, stopping the hair from growing back. Electrology is fantastic for removing those blonde, gray, or red hairs that cannot be treated with the laser.
What Does An Electrology Procedure Involve?
- You fill out a brief medical history, which a Certified Professional Electrologist evaluates.
- After your consultation, we can perform a test spot or full treatment.
- A small disposable sterile probe is inserted into the hair follicle. A minimal current is delivered to the hair root through the probe. The hair is tweezed out.
- Most people experience minimal discomfort during the treatment. Adjustments can be made to increase your comfort. You also have the option of purchasing a topical numbing cream to assist with any additional discomfort.
- All treatments are performed by a Certified Professional Electrologist.
- We use sterile disposable probes, latex gloves, and follow Universal Precautions.